Who doesn’t love a Pinot Noir? It’s the epitome of excellence and elegance, and is luscious and rich. There are a whole lot of good ones out there so we’ve put together a list of great bottles that we recommend you try.
If you’re feeling classy, this is the Pinot for you. It’s a little higher in cost but it’s also higher in quality. Rated highly over the last few years, this bottle has everything you love: red fruits, dark chocolate, notes of leather and plenty of tannins. If Ron Swanson were a bottle of wine, he would be this.
The Russian River Valley produces some gorgeous Pinot Noirs and this one from Gary Farrell Winery is no exception. It has the foundational elements of raspberries and currants but also expresses unique flavors like jasmine, honeysuckle, and rose. This bottle is lovely for a warm spring night to bring out the floral scents.
The Becker vineyard is in France with 70% of the vines being in Alsace and the other 30% over the border in Germany. Typically, we hear about Rieslings coming from Alsace but this gorgeous Pinot Noir offers a new take on this region. It’s a beautiful ruby red with notes of wild berry, tobacco, and the flavors of the forest.
Oregon is known for their Pinot Noirs, particularly in the Willamette Valley. Belle Pente prides themselves on their Pinot Noirs – some of the vintages are meant to age for 10 years but others are readily available to enjoy now. Savor the herbaceous and floral quality of this bottle whenever you drink it.
Trader Joe’s is legendary for pretty much everything, including their wine selection. Is it the top of the class? Probably not. Will you enjoy it every single time you drink it? Yep. You can taste the red fruits like strawberries and raspberries, coupled with the woodsy notes and soda-like notes.
What’s better than great wine and artisanal pizza?
The New York Times described Ridge Monte Bello as “America’s greatest Cabernet Sauvignon.”
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|